Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday, Sunday...

What a glorious day it's been in these parts. Having misplaced my shades oo-er I spend much of the day indoors sorting and organising my unmounted stamps into jewel cases, they are now wonderfully organised and easy to find and use. Which of course meant I had to create something!

So, my cousin Guy celebrates his birthday the same day as me, which meant this was the perfect excuse to now use as many of those stamps as i could now that I could find them all! And lo and behold, it was also the perfect excuse to blow off the dust from the embossing powder box and heat gun and give them a whirl. Don't think they've been used in about a year! :oO

Shocking!





So anyway, used the card blank, paper, cardstock and ribbon from the July Self Addressed kit combined with QK studio, the lovely Pink Flamingo alpha stamps and other stamps from the kits combined with good old silver embossing powder.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home