Sunday, August 14, 2005

Well, so much for that!

Here I am sat with my pile of books to the ready, updating my spreadsheet, and lo and behold the BookCrossing website is down, so I can't register any at the moment! Grrrr...

Nothing like having your plans thwarted is there?

So, either I get on with proofing a German document about making custom handbags (actually the handbags in question are very much like my little pink one I have from
Scrapcanvas) complete with animal print handles and monogram... It won't be much of a hardship I suppose, and I am doing it as a favour... so...

But wouldn't I rather just get on and play with my Self-Addressed kit??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've drunk too much cherryade...you should be scrapping, not working!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

Don't worry, I had to unearth the keyboard and mouse from under a pile of scraps... I have been playing with an old Self-Addressed kit! :oD

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home