Saturday, August 13, 2005

Cherryade - why??


Something very strange happened recently... I suddenly began craving cherryade... No, nothing like that... but this happens from time to time... when there is something I've not tasted for a number of years and suddenly get desperate to the point of obsession to taste it again! Last time it was double-dips, but I saw that Love Hearts had one with 3 flavours and a candy floss flavoured twizzle stick... alas, not as good as the original cherry and orange one IMHO...

So, this time it's cherryade... had almost forgotten the taste, and by god they still make it seriously fizzy - my nose is still bubbling. But I think after this weekend I'll be able to not need to taste it for another few years again. I think this all must have stemmed from subliminal messages from that Makosi on Big Brother... sheesh... I am brainwashed by popular culture! LOL

Wonder what the next craving will be....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home