Saturday, August 20, 2005

Time for a new look...

Well, it's been less than a week... But I was getting a bit sick of the black. It's still not how I really want it, but getting there... plus 3 hours yesterday messing with the template and fiddling with tags and html code I have managed to create a list in the sidebar for books I've just finished, am reading and music I'm listening to. Not bad, that UCAPD in IT 3 years ago has come in handy... wonder how easy it will be to maintain! LOL

Went for a nice meal with daddy dearest last night to the Farmhouse pub - they still have my fave dish, the Dolcelatte and Pear tart in herb pastery... yummo! And a lovely veggie dish, their sea breeze fruit juice cocktails are just the best too! Mmmmm....

I had completely no resolve yesterday, and have requested the full Self-Addressed kit in September complete with the 12x12 paper add-on. The papers are just too good to pass up, and are in that French 50's boutique style with gorgeously chic colours... oh I can't wait to get it now!

But I absolutely must get creative with my August kit and previous months... must, must must...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home