Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ta-da!

I've decided it's all about blue, green and brown... for some reason I just love these colours at the moment. Faced with tidying up some scraps from yesterday I decided to use them rather than file them for future use, and what better to combine them with than the May Self-Addressed kit?

Where is the time going, it's already late afternoon and I have only managed a few cards?? Oh dear... But anyway, here's the first one:

This one uses up the blue KI paper from yesterday's LO as well as some leftover brown cardstock. I combined it with the May Self-Addressed cardstock and stamps. Just love that lime green DCWV cardstock as it's got a white card and can be sanded back nicely! Also the stamps are the Purple Onion stamps included in the May kit, very nice. I finally had to mount them onto a clear block with double sided tape and store them in a CD case as I couldn't get them inked evenly and was getting myself covered in ink as my only brown dye ink is in a large pad and not in a smaller format - nightmare... lol!
Oh and of course the small flower is a Prima flower attached with a DCWV chartreuse brad. I am really liking their brads - haven't bought any of the Bazzill monochromatic ones, but I believe these are the same... I just love the colours as they match their cardstock oddly enough, and on cards I tend to use a lot of the DCWV cardstock for accents as that's what we get in kits. :oD

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's more like it! Very nice it is too...personally, am now onto Disney layout number 4 :o

5:52 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

Come on Tree, you can do it!

I want to see you reach that magic number 7 by the time you leave on hols! :oD

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrm, that may be pushing it somewhat...not sure i am up to the challenge :o

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home