Saturday, August 13, 2005

The first step is admitting you have a problem....

Well, this is definitely a break from the norm. All these Kool Kats with their fab blogs have inspired me to take the plunge myself... we'll have to see how this pans out as I have never managed to keep a journal for longer than a couple of weeks! Perhaps I just lead a rather boring life... LOL

Even on last year's holiday in Vancouver, I only managed to record the day's events for 4 out of 7 days. Pathetic! But I have lots and lots of photos to remind me of what we did so I'd best get it all recorded one way or another in my scrapbook... more than 200 photos, how many pages am I going to have to create!?

Anyway, I'm off to check out this whole blogging scene and see what I'm missing! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home